Due to unadaptability of the style sheet with the browser used in your computer, pages may not look as original.
Even in such a case, however, the contents can be used safely.
Published: December 26, 2018
When you are managing Express5800/D120h,T110j,T110j-S servers on NEC ESMPRO Manager
and you are using Express Report Service (MG) Ver.3.4 or earlier (Windows),
the following functions of Express Report Service (MG) fail.
- "Connecting to server" for Express5800/D120h,T110j,T110j-S
- "Heart Beat Report" for Express5800/D120h,T110j,T110j-S
In order to avoid the issue, apply update module to NEC ESMPRO Manager Ver.6.22 or later.
Regarding procedure of update module, follow the PROCEDURE_for_ESMSM_UPDATE_W.
1. It is not necessary to apply this update module in the following case.
- When you do NOT use Express Report Service (MG) Ver.3.4 or earlier (Windows)
- When you do NOT manage Express5800/D120h,T110j,T110j-S server on NEC ESMPRO Manager.
2. This update module cannot be applied to earlier version than Ver.6.22 of NEC ESMPRO Manager.